Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Presents, Part II


This is another easy scarf that looks great.  I got this pattern from Made by K.  K uses her own abbreviations in the pattern, so be sure to read the beginning part so you know what she's talking about.  I used black instead of gray and alternated colors in the rounds, making 3 squares of each combination.  I also single crocheted the squares together with pink yarn.  I made the bow using DK weight yarn and an E hook.  I chained 18, then slip stitched into the first chain and then single crocheted 4 rows.  Then I wound yarn around the middle of the bow.  To do the whiskers I knotted one end of the yarn, pulled it through and then knotted it on the other side and then cut the ends to the right size.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Hello Kitty Bracelet

Hello Kitty Locker Mirror

Scrap Heart Gloves

Heart Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment