Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine's Mobile


I made this mobile for my daughter for Valentine's Day.  I used two brass macrame rings (5 inches and 12 inces) for the base of the mobile.  I used the Pop Heart pattern from MyGurumi.  To get different sizes I used worsted weight yarn and a G hook for the large heart and DK weight yarn and a C hook for the smaller hearts.



I used the Quick and Simple Heart bracelet pattern from Happy Berry Crochet to make the heart streamers and then I braided the ends and tied them on.


I also used 1/4 inch ribbon to tie on heart and flower buttons and large sequins.  I secured the ribbon using the tying technique shown here.  Then I wrapped the rings with pink yarn.

Happy Hooking!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Heart Headband
Scrap Heart Fingerless Gloves

Hello Kitty Bracelet

Hello Kitty Locker Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment