Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm Crocheting as Fast as I Can!

I'm kind of an instant gratification crocheter.  I like to do projects that don't take a long time, so afghans aren't really my thing.  But when I went to our church craft sale, one of the ladies was selling a small quilt that when folded up became a pillow.  She called it a "Quillow".  So I thought, that would be a great idea for an afghan, but I'm going to call it a "Pillowghan".

It's taking me a while to do the afghan part and as soon as I get it done I'll put up the pattern, so here is a preview.

The afghan itself is pretty simple, just double crochets.

This Pattern is Now Available Here.

So once it's finished, I will fold it up.



And put a decorative pillow top on it.


The pillow top isn't quite finished, I'm going to put a decorative edging on it in blue. 

You May Also Like:

                              
                                             Seahorse Applique
Turbanesque Headband







Falling Leaves Ripple Cowl

2 comments:

  1. Eee! I have been wanting to make something like this from fleece for the longest time! Can't wait to see the idea in crochet :)

    (New follower from Crochet Dynamite!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to have it out soon. I have a lot of work to do this week for my real job, but as soon as that's done I'm posting the pattern.

      Delete