Sunday, January 12, 2014

Working on a New Pattern and Tutorial



I'm working on a new pattern tutorial for this lacy top.  The top picture is the front and the bottom picture is the back.  I'm using several yarn colors because my husband brought me the beautiful blue and green alpaca/silk yarns back from Peru last summer, unfortunately it's not enough for a full top so I supplemented it with Loops and Threads Elegance yarn.  I think it's turning out well.

For the pattern I'm using some Russian diagrams I found on Pinterest.  But the diagrams are very basic and they don't show you how to put the top together, how many squares you need or even how to attach the bodice to the shell pattern, so I'm having to use trial and error.

I'm using a top that fits me well as a guide for the size, that's why there is a shirt under the sweater.

The pattern and tutorial is now available HERE.





Happy Hooking!


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 

Lace Spa Basket

Turbanesque Headband

Quick Ripple Cowl

Henna Wedding Glove


2 comments:

  1. Very creative :-) I look forward to seeing it done. The colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm trying to figure out how to do and increase, hopefully I'll have it up soon.

      Delete